As Assistant to the Program Manager you will support one of the key persons in our organization.
Together with the Program Manager you will manage and supervise our high technological programs in the commercial, operational and quality area, according to the contractual agreements on specifications, planning and budgets.
• To draw up, follow-up and adjust global project plans, both as regards content and budget, in coordination with sales, operations, engineering, purchase …
• To support the Program Manager in the contacts with the customer, for all aspects relating to the realization and follow-up of the program
• A higher technical training
• Experience in working for long-term projects (in an international context)
• Strong power of persuasion and excellent communication skills in English
• Experience in space projects is a strong asset
• You are ready to travel and to stay abroad (briefly) on a regular basis, if required by the program you are working for.
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org