We are looking for a pro-active Contract and Proposal Manager, with affinity for Defence & Space, who knows the process of public tenders and has analysis experience of commercial Terms and Conditions and Public Procurement.
As a Contract and Proposal Manager, you will have 2 main missions:
A first by assisting the International Sales Managers- and Program Managers Office by analysing the customer commercial terms and conditions with the overall goal to protect the company assets.
A second by analysis the public tender process and taking the ownership by collecting all the tender information inside the company needed to create together with the sales a winning proposal, within the deadline(s).
All this to be realised together with an enthusiastic supporting sales staff.
• Tender Management
• Contract Management
• Consultant & Distributor Management
• Experience in International Sales environment
• Experience in Defence or Space programs
• Knowledge of business process with OEM clients
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Electro-Optics, Visualisation solutions or even military vehicles can be an asset
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Team spirit
• Fluent in English, Dutch or French; additional languages are considered as a plus!
• The ability to travel from time to time to negotiate contractual terms together with sales.
For this challenging job in an international environment with real opportunities for personal growth and leadership, we offer you a market attractive salary.
Are you the one who can make the difference?
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com