You will work on our space projects in close cooperation with our system and project managers to understand the requirements of the design. You will report to the Team Leader Electronic Engineering.
You will be responsible to create electronic designs from scratch in the ALTIUM designer CAD software, to generate and negotiate on the full data package with our customers.
The electronic designs, consisting of image sensor, FPGAs and digital interfaces, require dedicated component selection for rad-hard application. A data package contains documentation, schematics and production files, but also test procedures and test reports.
• Master or Bachelor in Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Hardware Design
• Passion for electrical and electronics designs
• Experience with simulation tools for electronic circuits (Pspice or similar)
• Familiar with CAD software for schematic entry and PCB layout
• Knowledge of ESA ECSS and ESCC specifications
• Mindset for methodology and detailed documentation
• Pro-active working attitude with good communication skills
• Fluent in English
• Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
• A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal advantages
• Possibility to take part in developing hi-tech electro-optical products for space projects
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org