You will join the electronics design team and will be involved in the full hardware development cycle of our products. You will have the chance to work with challenging projects designed for extreme environments. Our designs are related to image processing, sensor readout, system integration, digital and analog electronics.
Your work will vary from realizing power supplies & cabling/harnessing to creating digital electronics with state of the art FPGA and microcontrollers. You will have the opportunity to learn and design these products in assistance with experienced project teams (defense or space related).
You will work with Altium Designer for schematic entry and PCB layout. Follow-up, startup and debugging of the product are part of the job. Your creativity will be appreciated in solving problems. You will be responsible for the documentation related to your design.
• Passion for electrical and electronics design.
• Master’s degree (industrial or civil engineering) in electronics or electrical engineering (control engineering, automation,…)
• A basic knowledge of schematic entry (Altium Designer) is a plus.
• Hands-on in basic programming languages is a plus. (C, C++, Python,…)
• A methodology and documentation mind is appreciated.
• Pro-active and good communicator.
• Hands-on with lab equipment.
• Fast learner
• You are able to write/speak in English.
• The possibility to take part in developing hi-tech products.
• Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
• A competitive salary.
Become part of OIP and you will experience and enjoy the surprising world of space & defense!
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com