As a member of the Software Engineering team you will be involved in the full software development cycle of our products. You will be offered the chance to work with different types of applications, platforms and programming languages.
Our wide range of products needs development on embedded microcontrollers (mostly ARM based), Linux OS drivers or kernel modules adaptations and end user applications for graphical front ends to control our systems. You will need to dive into existing projects or create new projects from scratch, based on our previous architectures and modules. You will interact with video processing systems on FPGA based hardware and implement communication protocols with other systems.
• Master or Bachelor in Embedded Systems or similar by experience
• You have a passion for software, Linux systems and understand the interfaces with electronic hardware and FPGA
• You have relevant experience in object oriented programming. You are experienced in C, C++ and Python
• You are fluent with Linux and scripting languages
• Experience with real-time operating systems and image processing is an advantage
• You are familiar with version control in GIT
• You are a good communicator and team player
• You are a creative problem solver
• You are result driven and know to deal with strict deadlines
• You respect any applied standards and procedures
• You write and speak English fluently
• The possibility to take part in the development of high technological products
• Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology
• A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits (group insurance, medical care insurance, meal vouchers, bike lease program…)
• Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours, 30 holidays and possibility for occasional telework
• Interesting opportunities for personal growth and career development
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com