You create designs for optical instruments, perform tolerance analyses, develop alignment and calibration procedures, determine the necessary tools and write design reports. Your input is used to predict the overall instrument performance. You present the designs to the customer and develop optical concepts for quotes and projects.
• Master in Physics, Engineer in Photonics, or equivalent experience, with a strong interest in optical instruments
• Work experience with optical design programs (optical design software such as CodeV, OpticStudio-Zemax) and/or mechanical structures, preferably in a project environment, is a plus
• You are a team player and you focus on results
• You are stress resistant and have no problems with deadlines
• You fluently communicate in English
We offer a permanent contract in a competitive, fascinating work environment with real growth opportunities supplemented with a competitive salary as well as interesting fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance, group insurance, …
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org