• You are responsible for the project PA activities, establishing the PA plan based on project requirements, making sure that guidelines and rules are followed throughout the total project.
• You will support milestone reviews, mandatory inspection points (MIPs) for hardware, test preparation, risk management process,…
• You will participate in project reviews, audits of suppliers and in Configuration Management
• You will ensure that the document management process (e.g. releases) is in conformance with the Document Management plan.
• You will report the project PA status towards all stakeholders, including our customer and suppliers.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific or technical discipline with preferably a first working experience in product assurance in the space industry
• A working understanding of any of the following technologies would be beneficial
o Payload manufacturing / assembly / integration / test
• Working knowledge of EEE Components or Materials & Processes, ECSS standards would be beneficial
• Good written, interpersonal and customer presentation skills in English
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Able to work pro-actively and autonomously
• A challenging job in an international environment with real opportunities for personal growth and leadership
• A permanent contract in a challenging working environment with a competitive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits (company car, group insurance, medical care insurance, meal vouchers, bike lease program…)
• Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours, 30 holidays and possibility for occasional telework
• Interesting opportunities for personal growth and career development
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org