• You are responsible for the project PA activities, establishing the PA plan based on project requirements, making sure that guidelines and rules are followed throughout the total project.
• You will support milestone reviews, mandatory inspection points (MIPs) for hardware, test preparation, risk management process,…
• You will participate in project reviews, audits of suppliers and in Configuration Management
• You will ensure that the document management process (e.g. releases) is in conformance with the Document management plan.
• You will report the project PA status towards all stakeholders, including our customer and suppliers.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific or technical discipline with preferably a first working experience in product assurance in the space industry
• A working understanding of any of the following technologies would be beneficial
o Payload manufacturing / assembly / integration / test
• Working knowledge of EEE Components or Materials & Processes, ECSS standards would be beneficial
• Good written, interpersonal and customer presentation skills in English
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Able to work pro-actively and autonomously
• A challenging job in an international environment with real opportunities for personal growth and leadership
• A permanent contract in a challenging working environment with a competitive salary and interesting extra-legal benefits (company car, group insurance, medical care insurance, meal vouchers, bike lease program…)
• Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours, 30 holidays and possibility for occasional telework
• Interesting opportunities for personal growth and career development
Are you the one who can make the difference?
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org