• You will support/audit projects to ensure that they are delivering to the applicable PA plan and contractual requirements.
• You will support supplier facing milestone reviews, mandatory inspection points (MIPs) for supplier hardware, test preparation, risk management process,…
• You will participate in project reviews, audits of suppliers and in Configuration Management
• You will ensure the document management process (e.g. releases) is in conformance with the Document management plan.
• You will report the project PA status
• Bachelor or Master Degree in a scientific or technical discipline with preferably a first working experience in product assurance in a project-driven, customer-facing environment
• Experience in the space industry is a strong plus
• Working knowledge of EEE Components or Materials & Processes, ECSS standards would be beneficial
• Good written, interpersonal and customer presentation skills in English
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Able to work pro-actively and autonomously
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org