As a Program Manager you are a key person in our organization. You manage and supervise our high technological programs in the commercial, operational and quality area, according to the contractual agreements on specifications, planning and budgets.
• To draw up, follow-up and adjust global project plans, both as regards content and budget, in coordination with sales, operations, engineering, purchase …
• To act as key figure and first contact person for the customer, for all aspects relating to the realization and follow-up of the program
• To compose a competent project team and to coordinate, manage and coach this team
• To be permanently attentive to new business opportunities, both in the technical and commercial field and share your views with colleagues
• A higher technical training
• Experience in managing long-term projects (in an international context)
• Strong power of persuasion and excellent communication skills in English
• Knowledge of optical systems is a strong asset, as well as experience in space projects
• You are ready to travel and to stay abroad (briefly) on a regular basis, if required by the program you are responsible for.
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com