As a Program Manager you are a key person in our organization. You manage and supervise our high technological programs in the commercial, operational and quality area, according to the contractual agreements on specifications, planning and budgets.
• To draw up, follow-up and adjust global project plans, both as regards content and budget, in coordination with sales, operations, engineering, purchase …
• To act as key figure and first contact person for the customer, for all aspects relating to the realization and follow-up of the program
• To compose a competent project team and to coordinate, manage and coach this team
• To be permanently attentive to new business opportunities, both in the technical and commercial field and share your views with colleagues
• A higher technical training
• Experience in managing long-term projects (in an international context)
• Strong power of persuasion and excellent communication skills in English
• Knowledge of optical systems is a strong asset
• You are ready to travel and to stay abroad (briefly) on a regular basis, if required by the program you are responsible for.
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com