The Project Controller will report directly to the Program Manager (PGM). He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day handling of the project through:
• Performing overall project schedule control, both on internal activities as throughout the full industrial consortium;
• Monitoring progress on all identified tasks, in light of projected Estimate to Completion (ETC), defined action items, issues and prioritization;
• Preparing, developing and maintaining overall Cost at Completion (CAC) and associated reporting activities;
• Participating to internal project team meetings and ensuring proper up-/downflow of information;
• Supporting the risk management process of the project;
• Bringing together information on the schedule, cost and risks in order to provide to the PGM an integrated view of the status of the project.
• Bachelor in Business Management or equivalent;
• Experience in controlling of activities and resources in an technical/industrial environment;
• Extensive experience with MS Office suite (in particular advanced use of Excel) and MS Project;
• Capability to summarize and present complex information in an efficient and comprehensible manner ;
• Proficient in the English language.
Join OIP Sensor Systems and get ready to experience an exciting future!
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org