• You initiate and negotiate purchase orders and contracts with suppliers of EEE parts, PCB manufacturing, PCB assembly and cable assemblies, and assure timely delivery and adequate documentation
• You review component lists put forward by electronics designers and challenge component selection in a “design-to-cost” fashion
• You verify restrictions in terms of environment (REACH/RoHS regulations), export control and obsolescence
• You provide inputs and expertise to the Warehouse Supervisor in order to maintain the internal stock of EEE parts and to the Quality Control and Product Assurance departments in order to organize and perform incoming inspections, verifications and tests of EEE parts
• You maintain up-to-date knowledge by means of workshops on EEE component procurement for space projects
• At least Bachelor degree with focus on electronics
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a space electronics environment
• You have strong communicational and organizational skills
• Experience of working with ERP software (Navision) is a strong plus
• You fluently speak and write English
We offer you a permanent contract in a challenging working environment with a market conform salary and interesting extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, bike lease, hospitalization insurance, group insurance,….
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org