Designing opto-mechanical instruments is your core business. Within a multidisciplinary team, you are responsible for the mechanical design of a complete product, sub-units and/or parts:
• Establishing concepts, taking into account functional, thermal and structural requirements
• Creating detailed CAD models, manufacturing and assembly drawings
• Participating in design reviews and writing technical documentation
• Designing tools and test set-ups
• Providing technical support during assembly and testing
• Proposing and implementing design updates based on test results
You obtained a Master or Bachelor in Mechanics or Mechanical design, with experience in CAD programs (preferably Solid Works). Experience in structural and thermal analysis is an asset. You have an explicit interest to work in a high technological environment, where precision work is essential. You like to work in a team and can communicate fluently in Dutch and English.
• The possibility to take part in the development of high technological products.
• Employment in an enthusiastic team driven by new technology.
• A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal advantages (group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers,…).
Become part of OIP Sensor Systems and you’ll become part of a company with an exciting future.
Mail your resume to OIP Human Resources, Westerring 21, B-9700 Oudenaarde, Belgium or by e-mail to email@example.com